Old 25-04-2013, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default RHS Wisley orchids

On 2013-04-24 20:25:32 +0100, Chris Hogg said:

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:50:21 +0100, Sacha wrote:

" RHS Garden Wisley
Don't forget, if you want to take one of the orchids from the Orchids
in the Glasshouse display home for a suggested donation (cash only),
pop along to the Glasshouse today or tomorrow between 1 -
2.30pm.http://www.rhs.org.uk/Gardens/Wisley/What-s-on "

You probably won't know the answer to this, but why has your message
got a little bit of text on the bottom saying

-PAXP-deijE.gif
1x1 / 45 bytes

Also, using Forte reader your message is flagged in orange. Your posts
don't usually show these 'extras'. Have you tried to attach something,
like an image? I'm just curious. Perhaps someone will know the answer,
even if you have no knowledge of it.

No, I simply copied and pasted the url but can't remember where I saw
it now. Facebook or Twitter, perhaps?
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com