Old 25-04-2013, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
news news is offline

Default Biter bit

In article , Martin
writes
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:03:33 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

I for
example, tend to find seemingly endless lists of dodgy puns a bit
tedious but I'd never be so rude as to say so

You just did

I realise humour can be a very difficult thing to gauge online, but I
thought that the smiley might have hinted at something there. Ach
well...

Others love them.

Mr Hill asked why I posted the joke. I replied that it was because I
thought it was funny, but said (which was snipped):

"Others might not - something that happens a lot with humour" and then
gave the example above. So your comment was at best, rather
tautologous. And I think 'love' might be a little strong

--
regards andyw