Old 25-04-2013, 07:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default another Billy

On 4/25/2013 1:50 PM, Rick wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:49:29 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 4/25/2013 7:59 AM, phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...
He glories in being a PITA in t.guns - his latest:

There are still 300 million-plus guns owned by periodically drunk,
fearful, short-tempered, jealous, short-on-cash, confused, crazy,
ill-trained, bored, careless, stupid and/or depressed Americans who each
year kill millions of animals for pleasure and 30,000-plus of the rest
of us, often for the same reason.
-- Remember Rachel Corrie http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Don't feed the trolls.

Don't get ticked at me. Get ticked at Billy who posts such crap in t.guns:

What did they put in the Texas water? You guys are always going on about
drugs, male genitalia, or your adolescent fantasies of blowing away
home-invading bad guys, or street toughs holding up liquor stores.

Grow-up already.

So go to t.guns and carp about Billy. Here we talk about gardening,
and may or may not ignore Billy. Bye Frank, and take that nasty thing
out of your mouth!

If your neighbor has a dog that keeps coming into your garden to tear it
up, is it your responsibility to keep the dog out? As long as your dog,
Billy, keeps coming into the t.guns garden to tear it up, you are going
to hear about it