Old 25-04-2013, 07:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default another Billy

On 4/25/2013 2:38 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
phorbin wrote:

Don't feed the trolls.

I recommend using the "Kile File", unless they can formulate a question
about gardening. I usually post about the theme of a newsgroup that I'm
in.

We can thank Frank a.k.a. Ka-Boom for this attention from tx.guns. He is
the cheerleader there for disrupting wrecked gardens, and has gotten him
the attention that he craves.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Subject: Is tx.guns a government front?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:39:24 -0400
I keep telling you guys, go harass him in his garden groups.
The others will get ****ed at him for pulling you there.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Subject: Why I Carry a Gun
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:44:44 -0400
I've been suggesting that. r.g.edible even better.
Populated by other green freaks who agree with him.
Group is a circle jerk.
But, if we go there and harass him someone like their queen bee will get
****ed at him for dragging us there. I've seen this before in another
group.

Obviously I am trying to chase you and your vile comments from t.guns.
All you do is harass those guys.