Old 25-04-2013, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default OT Warning!

Because we have a well our water is not chlorinated and we often find
the tea made from mains water tastes disgusting so we take water from
home - how sad is that!

It never occurred to me that anything worse than a rubbish cup of tea
could happen though

When I worked for social services, one of the people I trained had a
brother living in London, he used to come down to Swansea about every 3
months and when he went home he would take 10 gallons of water home with him