Old 26-04-2013, 02:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default another Billy

On 4/26/2013 7:24 AM, Farm1 wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
On 4/25/2013 2:38 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
phorbin wrote:

Don't feed the trolls.

I recommend using the "Kile File", unless they can formulate a question
about gardening. I usually post about the theme of a newsgroup that I'm
in.

We can thank Frank a.k.a. Ka-Boom for this attention from tx.guns. He is
the cheerleader there for disrupting wrecked gardens, and has gotten him
the attention that he craves.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Subject: Is tx.guns a government front?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:39:24 -0400
I keep telling you guys, go harass him in his garden groups.
The others will get ****ed at him for pulling you there.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Subject: Why I Carry a Gun
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:44:44 -0400
I've been suggesting that. r.g.edible even better.
Populated by other green freaks who agree with him.
Group is a circle jerk.
But, if we go there and harass him someone like their queen bee will get
****ed at him for dragging us there. I've seen this before in another
group.

Obviously I am trying to chase you and your vile comments from t.guns.
All you do is harass those guys.

And all you've done is to come here trolling. Why don't you just go and
drop off a cliff somewhere and take your moronic friends over the void with
you.

Not a nice comment for a tree hugger groupie

I will abandon this group, when you learn to control your dog.