Old 25-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Vincent

Default Lightly planted tank

Hi,

Sorry for the vague description, the tank set up I am looking for is
something in the manner of the attached URL (
http://www.aquariumtips.org/gallery.html ).

After doing some reading, I think the plants that I need are anubias
and ferns. But is there any website that can show me the different
types of anubias. After readinf some sites, I realised that I do have
dwarf anubias in my tank and they are so so hardy, they withstand the
constant nibbling of my parrotfish.

Anyway, Now what is need is some professional advise on how to go
about setting the tank up, the type of lights i need and what specific
type of plants should i refrain from, what kinda kit should i purchase
and what other types of additives or substrates i should use.

With this, guess you all have known that I am really really a
"greenhorn" at this kinda hobby.

Thanks
VIncent