Old 26-04-2013, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Strange light

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:46:32 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

A strange brightness has come over the land after 3 days of fog and
mist, some say it's something called sunshine, but I doubt it will last,
as there is a lot of cloud around, and the forecast is for it to get
colder.
We have only got to the mid 50's f here the last few days so I wonder if
that means back to frost.
David @ the cool and murky end of Swansea Bay

Don't know about you, but nice as the sunshine is, my garden could do
with some rain!
However, just under a year ago we were worrying about hosepipe bans
and then it rained for a dozen years, it seemed.

Pam in Bristol