Old 27-04-2013, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Strange light

On 2013-04-26 22:19:51 +0100, kay said:

'Sacha[_10_ Wrote:
;981859']
Sun all day, greenhouses, new planting and containers being watered!
-

Dry stone walling on Ingleborough today. Sun with occasional hail
showers in the morning; hail morphing into full scale blizzard in the
afternoon - it was foul!

Yuk! Sounds it. That's really hard work especially in vile weather.
More sun here today but fluffy clouds are increasing and the wind is in
the SW, so we won't be surprised to get rain. That said, it seems a
long time since we had any significant amount and the sun has certainly
brought out the crowds.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com