Old 27-04-2013, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Anyone planted brassiccas out yet?

On 27/04/2013 17:21, Roger Tonkin wrote:
In article ,
says...

I know most are hardy, but the ones I planted last week have flopped over.

Baz

Not yet,

Mine are just about an inch high, in trays. Given the
forecast for tonight, I've moved them into the
greenhouse as I did last night, where they seem to
have survived a 0 C temperature. They spent all week
outside as we were away.

I wouldn't worry about them flaging for a few days, once they geet their
roots out they will pick up, they are not one of the plants that goes to
seed if it flags.