Old 28-04-2013, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default May be it is not such a bad spring

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:52:55 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:23:44 +0100, Roger Tonkin
wrote:

[]
The common primroses in my garden are better than I have ever seen them.
Great hummocks of pale yellow, and the perfume they give off when the
sun shines is wonderful.

Yes, my friend and I were just commenting on it today, when she stopped
by to pick up a spare hibiscus: a wonderful year for primroses, and
they've colonised some new areas of the garden for which I'm grateful.

But goodness, it's cold again, we shall have more frost tonight I don't
doubt.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy