Old 29-04-2013, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default ideas wanted please

I have a fairly large area of rough ground so I decided to cover it with
wood chips. I am using wood chips for horse bedding so I have plenty and it
keeps on coming. Fungi has started to grow there which is attractive but I
am looking for something else that is preferably evergreen and would ground
cover quickly. Any bright ideas anyone, the area is under trees but getting
a pretty dappled light.
Does anyone want any for use as mulch etc.

kate
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire