Old 29-04-2013, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Warning!

On 2013-04-25 19:05:13 +0100, Charlie Pridham said:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Because we have a well our water is not chlorinated and we often find the
tea made from mains water tastes disgusting so we take water from home -
how sad is that!

It never occurred to me that anything worse than a rubbish cup of tea
could happen though

Our mains water is chlorinated so we have a filter on the kitchen tap. I
can tell without tasting the tea if someone has filled the kettle from the
'wrong' tap!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Your tea tastes fine, no trace of Chorine, I seem to remember disscussing
how bad some cups of tea can be in your Kitchen! I think we both wondered
why some people bother drinking theirs and concluded you must get used to it
after time

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs