Old 29-04-2013, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default OT Warning!

On 2013-04-25 19:05:13 +0100, Charlie Pridham said:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Because we have a well our water is not chlorinated and we often find
the tea made from mains water tastes disgusting so we take water from
home - how sad is that!

It never occurred to me that anything worse than a rubbish cup of tea
could happen though

Our mains water is chlorinated so we have a filter on the kitchen tap.
I can tell without tasting the tea if someone has filled the kettle
from the 'wrong' tap!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Your tea tastes fine, no trace of Chorine, I seem to remember
disscussing how bad some cups of tea can be in your Kitchen! I think we
both wondered why some people bother drinking theirs and concluded you
must get used to it after time

Ah thanks, Charlie! Hope that means we can expect another visit soon!
;-) Istr a belief that went around at one time that the best tea was
made with London water which (urban myth mode on) was supposed to have
passed through 5 peoples' kidneys before it got to you! When we lived
in a house with only well water, it was pure and fresh and delicious.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com