Old 30-04-2013, 09:08 PM
MrMark MrMark is offline
Banned

Default Has my lawn had its day???

Evening all...

In need of some advice please. This evening I managed to get the first cut on the lawn this year and to say it looks bad is an understatement.

Im contemplating stripping it off and re turfing it, but wanted your opinions first on whether its worth reviving. I have attached a few pics for your review.

I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Has my lawn had its day???-img_0436.jpg   Has my lawn had its day???-img_0437.jpg   Has my lawn had its day???-img_0438.jpg   Has my lawn had its day???-img_0439.jpg