Old 30-04-2013, 10:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Larry[_9_] Larry[_9_] is offline

Default Has my lawn had its day???

"MrMark" wrote in message ...

Evening all...

In need of some advice please. This evening I managed to get the first
cut on the lawn this year and to say it looks bad is an understatement.

Im contemplating stripping it off and re turfing it, but wanted your
opinions first on whether its worth reviving. I have attached a few pics
for your review.

I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

|Filename: IMG_0436.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15537|
|Filename: IMG_0437.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15538|
|Filename: IMG_0438.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15539|
|Filename: IMG_0439.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15540|

MrMark

*****

Give it a good raking to get rid of the dead thatch from winter and a light
fertilizing and it will recover. Hasn't your winter been somewhat harsh
this year?

IMO, the lawn will fully recover in a few weeks.

Larry