Old 01-05-2013, 05:02 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Has my lawn had its day???

MrMark wrote:
Evening all...

In need of some advice please. This evening I managed to get the first
cut on the lawn this year and to say it looks bad is an
understatement.

Im contemplating stripping it off and re turfing it, but wanted your
opinions first on whether its worth reviving. I have attached a few
pics for your review.

I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

How many years ago did you last feed or water it? Notice the ring of fresh grass
around the dead spot from pet waste? That's what the grass would do if you fed
it properly. Most important time is the fall, but other times help too.