Old 02-05-2013, 08:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Rotavator repair

On 30/04/2013 19:40, langmad wrote:
Hi guys,
I have been given a Templar Tiller rotavator with a Briggs and Stratton
engine. Cannot find a model number! Unfortunately it will not start.
There is no spark at the plug so I have started to disassemble. From
behind the flywheel 2 black wires emerge. 1 of the wires goes to the
coil but the other slightly smaller single strand black wire is
disconnected. Do any oof you know were that wire should be connected
to?
Best wishes

Maybe the thread here will help:
http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/forum...hp?f=10&t=3645

Or if you still can't find the number, looking through the manuals
listed here might reveal where the wire goes:
http://www.allotment.org.uk/articles/rotovator.php

Often different brand names are used for identical machines, so it could
be there under a different name.

--

Jeff