Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default Wood/Bark/Mulch attracting tiny ants close to the house?

"Nanzi" wrote in message
They are coming in the house, that is why we are trying to get rid of them
right next to the house. Re read my original post.

Mea culpa. I'm sorry I didn't noticed the 'in' the house. I saw your
mention of the foundations and thought they were outside. I've got limited
sympathy for the many people have to kill all forms of life that live in the
garden and which might not do what the human owners of the garden expect.