Old 02-05-2013, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default OT but a welcome bit of brightness

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:44:34 AM UTC-6, songbird wrote:
Roy wrote:

That so-called "Devil's Bargain" is total bullshit fiction.

dude, you just quoted an entire article (and

double spaced it) and then added one line?

songbird

Dudette: I've noticed some really long postings where you answered
paragraph by paragraph and they were VERY long.
Also the double spacing is how these postings appear on my screen...
I do NOT double-space them...blame Google.