Old 03-05-2013, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Wood/Bark/Mulch attracting tiny ants close to the house?

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 2:38:39 AM UTC-4, Farm1 wrote:
"Nanzi" wrote in message

They are coming in the house, that is why we are trying to get rid of them

right next to the house. Re read my original post.

Mea culpa. I'm sorry I didn't noticed the 'in' the house. I saw your

mention of the foundations and thought they were outside. I've got limited

sympathy for the many people have to kill all forms of life that live in the

garden and which might not do what the human owners of the garden expect.

I too don't approve of indiscriminate killing., But also don't want to share my home with crawling critters!! No problem.