Old 03-05-2013, 10:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default What? This stuff again?

In article ,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Shorti" wrote:

I tilled my garden Sunday and Wednesday night we got almost 11 inches of
the
cold white stuff again with four more predicted.
Chippewa County, Wisconsin

Shorti

Then again, Fire Season just opened in Northern California.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...509939/1033/ne
ws?Title=Crews-make-progress-on-area-wildfires
A 125-acre wildland fire in the Knights Valley area northwest of
Calistoga (Napa Valley) was only 60 percent contained early Thursday but
had not grown overnight and was expected to be fully surrounded some
time Thursday, Cal Fire said.

And the news from southern California,
"'Monster' California wildfire reaches ocean, pushes toward Malibu"
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...r-california-w
ildfire-reaches-ocean-pushes-toward-malibu?lite

I'm planting corn, and melons this year. I just got a hunch we may get
some serious heat.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/