Old 04-05-2013, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default garden box siding to remain organic?

In article , Todd
wrote:

Hi All,

I am doing planning on replacing my back yard with pavers/rocks
and installing several garden boxes. I want to maintain everything
as organic, so poison treated pressure wood is out and regular
wood rots.

So I was thinking of Red Wood. Is there any better material to
use and stay organic? Cedar? Cinder blocks?

Many thanks,
-T

Either. For redwood, you need heart wood which is difficult to come by.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.