Old 05-05-2013, 12:44 PM
copels007 copels007 is offline
Registered User

Default Help needed with Lawn!

I have 3 boys who love to play football on the lawn!

My lawn used to look lovely but last year and this year it has turned really patchy.
http://www.ipar.co.uk/lawn1.JPG

I've tried to repair some of the patches but you'll see that the seed I used didn't match and it loos worse than it did befo
http://www.ipar.co.uk/lawn2.JPG

I've just had it aeriated and scarified but nothing is growing! The chap I used replaced the plugs with sand for better drainage.

Do you think I should get it aeriated again and replace plugs with seed?

I can't stop the kids playing football but I really want my nice lawn back! Any help much appreciated!

Steve