Old 05-05-2013, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bee deterrent?

In article ,
Spider wrote:

Indeed. I agree with you and would love them around my house, but if
the OP's neighbours *really* want to evict them for child safety
reasons, then re-pointing is the way to do it. It beats poisoning,
which may be the other deadly deed.

My point is that there are no such child safety reasons, unless one
of their children is hyperallegic (and not just allergic) to bee
stings. They may believe that there are but, if so, they are quite
simply wrong. Bluntly, that is hysteria caused by ignorance.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.