Old 05-05-2013, 06:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jane Galt[_3_] Jane Galt[_3_] is offline

Default The Bright Side Of Global Warmth

Billy wrote :

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Jane Galt wrote:

Just get the environazis out of the way.

So you are back to hurl more slogans and insults having rested and
recovered for four months. Now you are on about nuclear power,
having carefully avoided defending your errors about climate change
you shift the topic. No surprise. But the content is actually much
the same, accusing your perceived opposition of bad faith and
repeating chants you like the sound of that you don't quite
understand. No surprise. Either your courage or your knowledge is
insufficient to carry on a responsive conversation, which is it?

David

So harsh on someone who doesn't have blind faith in your religions of
"Man Made Global Warming" and "No Nukes".

On the contrary I care little for faith. I care much for evidence and
reasoning, you should give it a try. Let me start you off, here is
your post:

quote
Has nothing to do with the fact that government FUNDED weather
organizations were lying with their data, we may actually be entering a
period of global cooling, and the climate has been changing for
billions of years!

In fact there were periods in Europe when thet couldn't even grow crops
and were all starving, BEFORE modern carbon emissions!
unquote

The next part is where you respond and present your evidence for these
claims that you say show climate change is a fraud. You need to
establish both the truth AND the relevance of these statements to your
position:

1 - weather organisations were lying with their data
2 - we may be entering a period of global cooling
3 - climate has been changing for billions of years
4 - there were periods in Europe when they couldn't even grow crops and
were all starving, BEFORE modern carbon emissions

Take them one by one, show us your understanding. Or you could
disappear again.

David

You want a reasoned conversation from a "Bagger"? Are you mad, man?

Yes in deed, Global Forcing is at work , and we are supposed to be
heading into a new Ice Age.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling#Orbital_forcing
So why are we heating up, Jane, you sycophant of an adulterous false
prophet?

CO2 is what is wrong, and it started rising as soon as man put plow to
dirt, and has only accelerated with industrialization.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide_in_Earth%27s_atmosphere
http://skepticalscience.net/pdf/rebu...-co2-measureme
nts-intermediate.pdf

BULLSHIT!

With your false reasoning, man must be eliminated to "save the earth"!
Kill yourself and lower the CO2, won't you?

All that pseudo science completely ignores the FACT that plants take in CO2
and put out O2! Any indoor pot grower knows that they can speed up plant
growth by putting CO2 into the room.