Old 05-05-2013, 06:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jane Galt[_3_] Jane Galt[_3_] is offline

Default The Bright Side Of Global Warmth

Billy wrote :

In article . 131,
Jane Galt wrote:

"David Hare-Scott" wrote :

Jane Galt wrote:
How many people were killed by Fukishima, NOT the tsunami?

AND Fukishima was 1970's technology, Chernobyl was 1950's
technology.

They now have safe clean nuclear that would even be safe in such
tsunami conditions.

http://www.planetarybillofrights.org...gyForAllTime.h
tml

Just get the environazis out of the way.

So you are back to hurl more slogans and insults having rested and
recovered for four months. Now you are on about nuclear power,
having carefully avoided defending your errors about climate change
you shift the topic. No surprise. But the content is actually much
the same, accusing your perceived opposition of bad faith and
repeating chants you like the sound of that you don't quite
understand. No surprise. Either your courage or your knowledge is
insufficient to carry on a responsive conversation, which is it?

David

So harsh on someone who doesn't have blind faith in your religions of
"Man Made Global Warming" and "No Nukes".

Wind, solar, and tidal energy doesn't pollute. You nuclear energy types
could vitrify the waste, or send it to the sun, but the real problem is
that then nuclear energy isn't competitive in the market place. But that
isn't our problem. You want it. You sell it. We will want to see the
numbers.

You're obviously not up on the latest safe clean nuclear technology, in
which waste isn't even a consideration anymore, with recycling. Check out a
Yahoo Group called Safe Clean Nuclear Energy, and quit talking about
Chernobyl aged technology, because they have it from a physics professor
that we have enough safe clean nuclear to power every home and vehicle on
earth for 2 billion years.

And as for being competitive in the marketplace, yes it would be, and with
private money, IF the e-nazis would be taken off the backs of the industry
and kept from regulating and suing it out of profitability!

But hey, much better to eliminate man than to solve problems, eh?
Just create a global Marxist society like North Korea and starve everyone
to death to "save the earth".