Old 05-05-2013, 07:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jane Galt[_3_] Jane Galt[_3_] is offline

Default The Bright Side Of Global Warmth

Billy wrote :

In article . 131,
Jane Galt wrote:

"Farm1" wrote :

"Jane Galt" wrote in message
. 121.131...
Billy wrote :
When will it be safe for the farmers of Fukushima to resume their
livelihood, and grow non-toxic crops again?

Who was harmed by it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20707753
and
http://nipponnews.photoshelter.com/g...Matsumura-Livi
ng- in-Fukushima-Nuclear-Zone/G0000m1Fx8LsFjt8 and
http://fukushima-diary.com/2012/08/d...-dried-meat-st
ick ing-around-the-bone-of-dead-cattle-12km-area/ and
http://www.occupyforanimals.org/fuku...ft-behind.html
and
https://www.facebook.com/20kmlife

How many people were killed by Fukishima, NOT the tsunami?

AND Fukishima was 1970's technology, Chernobyl was 1950's technology.

They now have safe clean nuclear that would even be safe in such
tsunami conditions.

http://www.planetarybillofrights.org...orAllTime.html

Just get the environazis out of the way.

Hey, as stated above we can't stop industry if they want to build
reactors, but don't expect tax-payers to pay their insurance. Let them
leak a few curies of radiation, and we'll have their villas. Put your
money where your mouth is, sweety.

As I stated, modern technology is safe and clean, and COULD be privately
profitable, IF the enviro-nazis could be taken off the backs of the
industry.