Old 25-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Martin Rand

Default One wasp

"Malcolm" wrote in message

I personally wouldn't have put the "even" in front of the hornets. They
don't occur where I live now, but when we lived further south we had
them in the garden. They're much more docile and less aggressive than
wasps - big stripey pussycats, in fact :-)

Also they seem to be much better endowed with common sense than most wasps.
You can gently usher a hornet to the open window and it will go there,
whereas a wasp will keep turning back to the pane it was bashing itself on
(or else dive off into the middle of the room), and get itself all lathered
up.