Old 05-05-2013, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Conservatory climbers

Vicky wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:
My first thought was Dicentra scandens but then I read your wife hates
yellow which is a shame so how about Dicentra scandens Pink Heart, if you
can find it. Has orchid pink blossoms and is hardy

I didn't know you could get dicentra in yellow!
My pink+white one is just coming into flower. They don't last very long
though. :-(

I'm sorry to say your Dicentra spectabilis is now Lamprocapnos spectabilis.
The yellow one I mentioned is a climbing Dicentra, there are a few climbing
ones and all seem to be yellow or orangey yellow.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.