Old 05-05-2013, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bee deterrent?

On Sun, 05 May 2013 19:55:35 +0100, Spider wrote:

Well, yes, education would be the right way to go about it. I've tried
no end of times trying to suggest bees are generally harmless. I
usually get the "But they always sting me" type answer.

Do you then ask how many times they have *actually* been stung? More
often than not the answere to that direct question is "never" or "er I
think a couple of times". Their fear of being stung is not supported by
the facts...

--
Cheers
Dave.