Old 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Grow it Magazine.

"Martin" wrote in message

You post to a dozen groups.

Name that dozen. I don't post to a dozen groups at all. Come on, name
those dozen groups, Janet. Let's hear them from you, those 12 groups
that I
allegedly post in.

I post in a cat group, a birdwatching group and occasionally a nature
group
and here.
Not exactly a dozen is it! and what's the one where I mentioned Grow It
magazine? Oh, perhaps it was on here.

Your posts appear in Gardenbanter and others that are similar.

Google "christina websell" if you want to see where your posts appear.

Look at this one
http://gardensfurniture.co.uk/united...-magazine.html

and this for the five news groups you have posted to
https://groups.google.com/groups/pro...JExG-BuhVhW9hA

In fact google says that Christina Websell has posted to 121 groups.
The five listed are the most recent groups Christina Websell has
posted to.
--

Don't be ridiculous, if I have appeared on 121 groups it's through
crossposting I have not noticed.

Such a shame.