Old 25-04-2003, 06:56 AM
The Devil's Advocate

Default legal or illegal?

Who knows, as long as arrangements have not been made already what's the
harm in saving them?

"shannie" wrote in message
: Walking among the fields today a few miles from home I came upon two
: planning notices for houses on posts outside two different fields. Whilst
: walking through these fields I noticed many many primroses naturalised in
: the ditches. I know it's illegal to remove them, but when the diggers move
: in they will be destroyed. If I aquired the owners permission would it be
: legal for me to remove them and put them inside and outside in my own
: ditches. My gardens are surrounded on all sides by blackberry ditches and
: there are some there already low down among the ferns. I love to see these
: wonderful spring flowers in the wild and hate the idea of the diggers
moving
: in and mowing them down.
:
: Thanks