Old 06-05-2013, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Steve Peek[_2_] Steve Peek[_2_] is offline

Default cucumbers

On Monday, May 6, 2013 1:49:56 PM UTC-4, Gus wrote:
I tried to grow cucumbers the last couple years, and though I got decent

cucumber plants, no cucumbers. Is there some trick to growing them? I'm

going to try a different part of my garden area this year, maybe that will

make a difference.

Tomatoes and zucchini grow very well here.

Did you get any blossoms? It sounds like a pollination issue.