Old 07-05-2013, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Green and blackfly, already.

On Tue, 07 May 2013 12:23:56 GMT, Baz wrote:

How annoying. On young shoots of all my fruit trees.
So many jobs to do.
Filling up the sprayer now. Liquid soap aka Fairy liquid. That should do
the trick? Hope so.

Baz

Could you not let Nature deal with it? Birds will be after them to
feed their young, ladybird larva etc will deal with them. Don't spray
unless you have to. In many years I have ONLY sprayed blackfly on
broad beand, nothing else.
Guess I'm too late, you've probably done it already!

Pam in Bristol