Old 07-05-2013, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default To ivy or not to ivy, that's the question?

On Tue, 07 May 2013 17:00:41 +0100, Martin Brown wrote:

On paper probably not, but I have some on my south west and north east
facing walls. It grows a *lot* more slowly on the south side but
provided it doesn't dry out completely seems happy enough. The roots are
in fairly deep shade although the plant itself is not.

Interesting, thanks for that. We have a nice one on the north side, I'd
never considered putting any on the south.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy