Old 08-05-2013, 09:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default cucumbers

"Gus" wrote in message
I tried to grow cucumbers the last couple years, and though I got decent
cucumber plants, no cucumbers. Is there some trick to growing them? I'm
going to try a different part of my garden area this year, maybe that will
make a difference.

Do you have enough insect to ferlise the flowers of your cukes? It might be
worth your while to buy a soft haired watercolour paint brush and go round
shoving it into the flowers of your cukes.