Old 08-05-2013, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default dandelions here, there and everywhere

Broadback wrote in news:km5mnn$464$2@dont-
email.me:

I have never seen as many dandelions that there is this year, must have
been an ideal year for the last year. I must say they look very
attractive when they are that thick on the ground. Is the proliferation
just this area or generally everywhere?

I see what you mean!
They are everywhere over the last couple of days.
You know it is going to be a difficult year for anybody who likes a nice,
green, weed free lawn. I have spent a small fortune on the one remaining
lawn, not to mention the hard work. Such is life. I'm sure I will get over
it.
I admit that they look nice on all the grass verges. Just a mass of yellow
everywhere, very nice indeed.

Baz