Old 08-05-2013, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Natural Girl[_2_] Natural Girl[_2_] is offline

Default Topsy-turvy's

I've got 2 topsy-turvy hanging planters that I've been growing tomatoes in
for a couple of seasons. The first year the tomatoes did good, but the
second year, not so good despite making sure the soil was replenished with
organic fertilizer. I thought this year I would experiment and plant
something else in the from the top vs. planting from the bottom of the
topsy-turvy.

Has anyone ever tried planting squash or zuchinni vines in a topsy-turvy?

--
Natural Girl