Old 09-05-2013, 06:48 AM
kt6382 kt6382 is offline
Registered User

No, I don't particularly want to feed them live plants (although they're great for getting rid of weeds and brambles!) I just want to continue to create a lovely garden without everything being completely destroyed at the same time as making sure that if they do accidently have a nibble then the plants are safe and they won't be poisoned.

I thought that there would definately be people on here who are much more knowledgeable about plants than me! So far I know things like lavendar and sage are safe but also not particularly appetising so will survive but I would like to know about the plants I already have so I don't need to pull them up!