Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I wonder why?

On Thu, 09 May 2013 09:57:27 +0200, Martin wrote:

I used my full e-mail address when I first started using newsgroups. My
ISP has changed hands many times. The current owner has made all old
versions of my e-mail address invalid. As a result I get almost no spam.

Yes, same here. But I use the same email after all these years, and like
the other Martin I get tons of spam, mostly from the days when I wasn't
careful.

I think many old timers use their real names as at one time netiquette
had it as rude not to.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy