Old 09-05-2013, 04:07 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
We had a cherry massacre here too earlier in the year. In one case, we
had asked the Council to remove some thick bramble growth around a
tree - the growth blocked the footpath. The council cut down the
cherry tree. A month later we asked them about the bramble growth. So
they cut down a few more cherry trees. They finally removed the
brambles with a brush cutter a fortnight ago. They're already growing
back.
We asked the Council to do some tree trimming in the park to give more space to a fine mature Araucaria. They felled the Araucaria.