Old 09-05-2013, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default I wonder why?

On Thu, 09 May 2013 17:32:54 +0100, rbel wrote:

On Thu, 9 May 2013 06:03:32 -0700 (PDT), "Judith, Massif Central
France." wrote:

Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devonwww.helpforheroes.org.uk

I remember when you were a newcomer, I thought you were a man, well
just for a short time:-)

So did I, until we had a disagreement (about Leylandii IIRC) then I
thought 'this has to be a female'

I have always used the same username since I started logging on to
systems many years ago, pre internet, and am happy to continue using
it.

Hehe! Until a few weeks ago, I'd assumed you were a female. Then I
noticed you said something sensible. (Sorry!!!!! Runs away to hide
behind Himalayan balsam).

--
Cheers, Jake