Old 10-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Missie Missie is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn Thorson View Post
Clematis
Nice picture again. This would work well as a postcard or somehting. I had some photos from last summer and made post cards out of them and sent them to all my relatives and friends The photos werent as nice as this though. I did 50 I think and it was quite cheap, maybe 20 pounds or so (did them here). Im thinking of making a photo calendar at some point, I think it would be fun, just need to work on my photography and design skills first. :P