Old 10-05-2013, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Daffs

On 2013-05-10 09:29:18 +0100, David Hill said:

As for tying spent daffs, this was common 50/60 years ago it left a
small garden tidy, but we used to fold a clump of leaves over and slip
a rubber band over them, a lot easier than tying.
David @ a stormy end of Swansea Bay, Mumbles head recorded wind
gusting to 71 mph 2 to 3pm today

Tsk! Grandpa used to tie neat little bundles up with raffia! ;-)

What's this young Sacha?
Trying to lump me with your grandfather.
I'm not "That old"
David @ a now much calmer end of Swansea Bay

I was VERY careful not to draw comparisons!! ;-) I was only saying he
used raffia, not them new-fangled rubber bands! (whiny voice mode off!)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com