Old 10-05-2013, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Ping: Jake

Jake wrote in
:

On Thu, 09 May 2013 11:06:54 GMT, Baz wrote:

Do you have any blossom on your Victoria plum?
I have a few on the "new" one, nothing to get excited about. The older
one is just leaf. No blossom at all.

Baz

The buds are still breaking into leaf; no sign of any blossom yet. But
if you recall it was a late starter this year. Apples all seem to be
catching up now except for a Braeburn which has lots of leaf but not
the slightest sign of blossom buds. It didn't do anything last year
either. I may designate it a waste of space as it only produced one
apple the year before last!

Yea, my Bramley apple is showing leaf but no blossom. Last year(its first
year) it had 2 or 3 nice ones. It's a long term thing, isn't it, with fruit
trees.

Good luck, Jake.
Baz