Old 10-05-2013, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Natural Girl[_2_] Natural Girl[_2_] is offline

Default squirrels stealing tomatoes

Gus wrote:
"Natural Girl" wrote in message
Someone sent me this this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/cgprqsp

ok .. I have to say that discussion is histerical!!!!!!!!

And she can't spell either.

yeah .. you got me. {{hangs head in shame}}

I thought you misspelled it on porpoise. ("histerical" since a
male-oriented discussion. Like some say "herstory" when talking
about women in "history".)

hahah Sometimes, my fingers do the spelling vs. my brain! It goes back to
my original typing class on that manual typewriter (a dinosaur now) in Jr
High school where we practiced certain letter combinations to gain speed. I
didn't type very fast back then, but when I hit the chat scene using
computer keyboards I jumped from 30wpm to about 70wpm and some of that was
typing in chat shorthand which had nothing to do with spelling correctly, so
I'm doubly disabled as a typist, now! {{smacks hands}}

I hit backspace or delete more than I care to admit! Sometimes, I hit send
before I see the errors. I'm bad.. I confess.. I need to join 'bad spellers
when typing' anonymous and improve my act. {kicks dirt}

--
Natural Girl