Old 10-05-2013, 05:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Need a better way to prune the tops of a thick oleander bush

On May 10, 11:38*am, Danny D wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 2013 04:22:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas wrote:
10kw LASER should do it, just be careful what's on the other side. ^_^

I like the idea of a laser hedge trimmer, but I was really thinking
more along the lines of some kind of mechanical extension to my
puny 20 inch blades!

PUT A HEDGE TRIMMER ON A PVC PIPE EXTENSION - It doesn't get any
wimpler than that.