Old 10-05-2013, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default looking for Acer nigrum

On Fri, 10 May 2013 20:05:38 +0100, David Hill wrote:

On 08/05/2013 19:11, Emery Davis wrote:
Or as this plant is now officially called, Acer saccharinum ssp nigrum.

Can anyone point me at a source? UK or EU is fine...

Thanks!

-E

To save a lot of searching through old Plant finders, it was last listed
in 2008.
I wonder if it's available in Holland or Italy

Thanks David, useful information. Hard to find, for sure. I've done a
bit of a search in Holland and not hit it. Italy I've only scanned, I
know a few major maple nurseries there who don't have it. I may need to
resort to seed...

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy