Old 11-05-2013, 05:50 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default squirrels stealing tomatoes

On 05/10/2013 09:34 PM, Natural Girl wrote:
On 5/10/2013 11:29 PM, Todd wrote:
On 05/10/2013 09:24 PM, Natural Girl wrote:
On 5/10/2013 9:36 PM, Todd wrote:
On 05/10/2013 07:31 PM, Natural Girl wrote:
On 5/10/2013 3:36 PM, Todd wrote:
On 05/10/2013 09:30 AM, Natural Girl wrote:
I need to join 'bad spellers
when typing' anonymous and improve my act.

No you don't. Then I'd have to improve mine too.
(I went to publik skool.)

me too.. or is it to .. or two? I fergit.

I don't get it. Sentence seems perfectly fine two me.

:-)

-T

Friendship always trumps spelling.

goot! {looks up in dicktionery} no I meen, good!

I am always typing "you" for "your", "lamp" for "lamb",
"lose" for "loose", "steel" for "steal", yada, yada.
Even when I know the difference, I still mess them up!

maybe I'm normal then? I mess up words like that all the time and hit
send and realize I just screwed up some words. I feel like Garfield ..
"I MEANT to do that!!"

Hi Natural,

Yes, we are normal. The rest of thems is the weird ones!

I think I see what I see until I hit send. Then I see them all.
Stinkin' typos. Mumble, mumble.

By the way, the more you write, especially in a safe forum like
this, the better you get. My wife had to teach me writing
when I got to college. And, I graduated A- with honors from
publik hi skool. When I hit college, it was like I had never
been to skool. (A- again from engineering school. This
time it was real. About killed me. My wife was the only reason
I got through it. I put myself through college.)

I think your problem may be the same as mine. I think faster
than I can type. I had typing in hi skool too. And, took
classical piano as a kid. I am still hell on keyboards!

-T